Fraud Fighter UV-16 Counterfeit Detector
UV emissions from fluorescent tubes will decrease over time. The bulbs, though still lit, are no longer able to properly detect the presence of the hidden UV features in the item being verified. This can leave users and customers exposed to fraud or false accusations of fraud.
The UVeritech UV-16 may be used to detect counterfeit currency, credit cards, driver licenses, secure and chemically altered checks, cashier's checks, passports, visas, and many other important documents.
- Much easier to detect fakes due to the intensity of the two patented high-efficiency UV bulbs
- Better visibility of glowing security features because of the shaded “viewing box" area where documents are examined
- 5 year warranty - heavy-duty steel construction and robust PC-board design
- UV Lamp. . 2x8 Watt (enhanced) Model UVF861
- Power Output. . . 120 V AC
- Dimensions. . Length: 6.6 in. (168 mm)
- Width: 3.5 in. (89 mm)
- Height: 6 in. (153 mm)
- Verification Strip. . Strips illustrates proper positioning of new UV security threads and watermarks on $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100 U.S. currency.