ID Tech, MiniMag, MSR, Tracks 1,2, and 3, USB Keyboard Emulation, Black
The uniquely designed flat surface allows for mounting in different orientations using threaded inserts or Velcro®. The cable can exit through the side or bottom which provides flexibility in mounting options.
The MiniMag II is an intelligent swipe reader with six communication interfaces: keyboard (PS/2) wedge, USB keyboard, USB-HID, RS232, RS232 Port Powered, and USB-CDC serial interfaces. JPOS and OPOS drivers are also available.
The MiniMag II is a fully programmable reader. Reader output format can be customized with user-friendly, Windows-based MagSwipe Configuration Utility. For example, after reading and validating card data, the unit can be programmed to parse the data, insert control characters, and add prefix/suffix characters while maintaining data integrity through vertical and longitudinal error checking. The reader also includes language options to ensure that the correct data is sent to the terminal.
- Interfaces: Keyboard, RS232, RS232 Port Powered, USB keyboard, USB-CDC, or USBHID
- User- Friendly configuration software, simplified data editing and configuration
- Discriminates card data formats between AAMVA and CA DMV
- Reads up to three tracks of information
- Reliable MagStripe reader for a minimum of one million card swipes
- Clear identification of successful card reads with a beeper and LED indicators
- Can be used free-standing or mounted to work with a variety of applications
- Threaded inserts for easy and flexible mounting