840 Addressograph Bartizan Electric Imprinter (w/o Nameplate)
The Addressograph Bartizan 840 Electric credit card imprinter features a compact and versatile design for applications requiring speed and accuracy. The 840 has become the imprinter of choice for high-volume applications found in the retail, travel and entertainment industries. Its compact size is ideal for any merchant POS location.
This imprinter will accept only short sales slips Features:
- Great for high-volume environments
- Small footprint
- Dimensions - H 7" x W 7.625" x L 9" or 17.8 cm x 19.4 cm x 22.9 cm
- Weight - 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
- Material - Durable steel, aluminum and high impact plastic construction
- Color - Two-tone gray
- Card Mounting - Accepts CR50 and CR80 size credit cards
- Standard Features - Rotary six digit OCR dater, purple ink roller, one-touch operation, solid rubber feet and hinged bed
- Sales Slip - Provision is made to hold both 51 and 80 column sales slips
- Merchant Plates - Most industry standard plates can be accommodated. Our standard imprinters are set-up for use with a 0.030" / 0.032" embossed plate Provision can be made for non-standard plates.
- Electrical Requirements - 110V, 60 Hz or 240V, 50 Hz
- Options - Adjustable gauge for larger forms, dater for A panel embossing (inverted) and nylon roller